you are awesome!


i woke up today knowing i have gained weight....but i hadn't been able to verify that since one of the rules of the whole 30 challenge is "not stepping on a scale" 

and i was right. i have in fact--gained. 

losing weight wasn't my main priority but i'd be lying if i said i was prepared to gain any. i will write a post regarding my feelings about how this challenge went...but for now i am just going to tell my negative voice--the one who told me i am less than worthy since i have gained some weight--"back off" and "who gives a shit--i am awesome" 

if you have a negative voice that likes to follow you around and say mean things--let today be the day you respond with "leave me alone, besides who gives a shit--i am awesome" 

and in case you need a reminder...you are awesome! it's that simple! 

happy wednesday! 

Comments