this is my mantra for today...

image found on web
for anyone reading this, please say a prayer that i will finish my 3rd half marathon of 2011. described by the race organizers as both challenging and hilly, the Goat Mountain Gallop race follows a point-to-point 13.1-mile route that starts in the nearby town of Colton, which lies just a short drive east from Molalla. from there, runners then head westward along the paved country roads between the two towns, which lie in the foothills of Goat Mountain, for which of course the race is named. should be interesting. as long as i finish and don't feel like i did after the half in february, things will be muy bueno. although, i am really hoping the t-shirt and medals are cool, given the name of the event and all... trying not to get my hopes up...too much. ha!
will be sure to give you a full re-cap. 


on sunday i am running an 8k called bridge to brews in portland. it is intended to be a fun recovery run although nothing makes me run faster than knowing i get to drink yummy beer afterward! yee haw!

Comments

  1. You are awesome and you will totally finish! You're probably running as I type, but I hope you're pretending that you're being chased by goats. That would help me finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope they went great! & I hope the shirt was AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment