grateful for this day

image found on web
i realize that a lot of my posts talk about my struggles but want to assure you all that i am extremely blessed in many ways and grateful for many things. last week, my dear friend robin delivered her love seat and is letting me borrow another chair of hers since she doesn't need them right now; this alleviates a lot of stress of having to find a couch. buying a couch is not something i want to do on an impulse so the extra time to save up for my own is greatly appreciated. 
last week the dr confirmed i had a HORRIBLE infection and  prescribed antibiotics, which reminded me how fortunate i am to have my health. while i may be prone to breaking my feet i'm pretty germ resilient. 
i was able to go to see CAKE play at Edgefield, an outdoor venue that i love; after a drive to seattle, i was able to see my mom, grandma, brother, sister-in-law, Dino (baby nephew in the oven) and the birthday girl, Verbena....not to mention the Dixon family--happy birthday to Sue, too-- as well as Emily and Andy and their baby girl bun in the oven :)
no matter how much i struggle with various elements in life--there is always a reason or person that reminds me to be grateful for each day.  

Comments