5k Love T-shirt Voting!!!!

a big shout out to April for being the only person who replied to my post about being excited to see the shirts. i have a feeling that because i am directing the event, i am far more excited than most...and equal parts nervous. every day when i check the registration site and see that no one else has signed up--i feel knots in my stomach.


i get that people will...but when it comes to making sure you have enough goodies for your participants, it helps to see #'s early on. 


anyway, if you have never commented on my blog before i am asking you from the bottom of my heart to vote for the t-shirt you like the best. even if you accidentally stumbled onto the blog. who doesn't like to vote? 


it's been a long time in the making and my dear friend chris has been very patient as i have requested many different designs. my favorite quote this year "but i thought we had already decided on the design" nope...not when your name is emilee s. brent, also known as, miss i need to feel it resonate within me when i look at it. there are plenty of standard-nothing to write home about event t-shirts. trust me, i have plenty. my goal is to make sure that when people are told they will get a free t, that they are stoked because it's the bomb.com. when i see people wearing their shirt to the gym or around town, it makes me soo happy to think that resources were not wasted. if there is going to be a t-shirt, it had better be good :) and it is...in fact, we have 3. 


below are the 3 options- all you have to do is comment with the # you like. i of course love feedback although no extensive changes will be made. we can tweak something small but ultimately feel like 1 of these 3 will be the "one". wow, sounds like a quote from the bachelorette. ha ha, so...let's figure out what t shirt will get the final rose. 


happy voting  (and if you haven't registered for the 5k Love, what are you waiting for? it's going to be a blast!) CLICK HERE 

#1

#2

#3

Comments

  1. I vote 3, 1, 2... but am excited to wear any of them! nice work : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,3,2... Even though we won't be participating we proudly wear our shirts from Aunt Emilee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1, 3, 2
    I love the heart idea on the front...but I really love hearts ;) I prefer the date and location on the back so the front graphic gets all the attention it deserves - it's very energetic!
    Thanks for being so detailed-oriented and going a little crazy with making this the best event t-shirt ever (I have lots of boring ones)! You are rockin this event! Super stoked (and I promise I will register soon)!
    Chantelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for #1 . . . because I like the simplicity of the heart on the front and I like the way the date and location are together on the back. BTW I thought I did post a comment saying I wanted to see the designs - must have messed up the posting process :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to each and every one of you who voted! My gut told me to go with option#1 but it seems as though other people are feeling the same way! Look forward to seeing the shirts on all the participants, volunteers, and fans...thank you all for your love and support!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment