mr moto...

this weekend i went to check out one of my favorite websites of all time...mainly because it contains some of my favorite pictures of all time www.visualpause.com. andy is such a talented photographer. i haven't been able to visit his site as often lately, so when i saw the following two photos posted, my heart wept. there was my fury nephew moto...and his sweet, sweet face that was always happy to see you. andy does a wonderful job capturing the spirit of whatever is in front of the lens...and these photos are absolute proof. 

the reality of it all still pulls at my heart strings. i broke down in tears when i first saw the photos...and am doing so now. i think that's just how it will be... some days i am more accepting of reality than others...it's never easy to lose the physical presence of someone or something--especially those that were always willing to love you unconditionally... i mean, how often do you truly experience that kind of love? fortunately, he will always be with us...in spirit
image courtesy of visualpause.com 


"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." ~Martin Buber

moto just wanted to be close to you (image courtesy of visualpause.com)

"I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands.  When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat.  For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that."  ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth


Comments

  1. what a handsome furry nephew you had there! dogs are amazing. buuut-- I almost don't want to have any pets anymore, because it takes me years to recover when they pass away : (

    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't agree with you more april...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment