audrey hepburn & a tulip

found this sweet little tulip and had to take a picture


I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.


it's monday and since i've been feeling very run down lately...i thought a mood brightener might be nice. i'm admittedly NOT a pink girl...even though i think there are shades that are pleasant enough...like blush and bashful (steel magnolias) but this tulip was quite cute just sitting there all pink and innocent. i agree with audrey, happy girls are the prettiest...and maybe the same can be true for tulips. this little number looked awfully happy sitting in the sun!


happy monday everyone! 

Comments