Rachel's Birthday Video




i'm not sure when rachel's birthday is...but since it's my birthday--i am in "birthday mode"
this video makes me smile and cry...it's my birthday and i'll cry if i want to...fortunately, it's a good cry. the kind of cry that makes me swell up with all that is positive. given that i am not yet in my forever relationship, i get excited knowing it's still out there. i have my dark days of despair when i lose sight of the gift of now...focusing on what i don't have instead of trusting...that it will happen when and if it should...
even if it never comes, i'm fairly certain people will keep making sweet videos and romantic movies for me to play on repeat. ha ha!

so...happy birthday rachel and happy birthday to me...

if you haven't watched this yet---what are you waiting for????

Comments

  1. Emilee - I believe this family was on Oprah when the show was on location in Australia recently. Rachel's husband is fighting cancer. I'm going to check out Rachel's blog, to see for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right! That is where my friend probably heard about. Gotta love Oprah. So Rachel has a blog? Please share :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment