central park snow angel

spread your wings and learn to fly

happy face!

one of the only items on my "must do" list while in NYC was to make a snow angel in central park. 
i'm not sure why i get an idea and become fixated on it---  but fixated i was. on my last day in NYC we strolled through central park...it was not only my last day,but the last few hours as well...
the skies were sun filled and beautiful!! a true gem. there weren't many areas that appeared 'untouched' but that was my goal--to find a nice pristine bit of snow to plop down on and fly away...
it didn't look promising but i didn't give up hope..and then...we found it; i immediately threw my purse down and said...here's my camera...shoot away. 
snow shots are hard, but it's kind of funny how fitting the extremely white background is. i am attempting to make an angel, right? totally divine. 
i love the look on my face. mainly because it went from "oh crap, i am going to have to get on a plane with wet pants" to "i think there is a TON of snow in my shoe" to "i am having an absolute blast" i was laughing so hard people who passed us started laughing too. life doesn't always have to be complex, dramatic, or justified. sometimes it can be hilarious, innocent, and silly. 
and i love those moments...i really really do!


Comments

  1. Ha! Just reading your telling made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what makes me laugh? the fact that you are pretty much the only person who ever comments on my blog. i truly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment