brier fire

brier fire-sometimes he is crazy
but most of the time he is just super cute and cuddly


i miss brier (my cat). these pictures were from my last weekend trip to portland. he and i don't get to see each other very much these days... my roommate gives him a lot of snuggles but it's not the same. he seems super happy to have a house to roam in...but i wish i lived up there full time so i could start to let him go outside. he has a strong spirit and i feel bad keeping him in so much-- i wonder if it's what parents feel like when their child gets their drivers license? you can't prevent a child from growing up...just as you can't take wild out of an animal sometimes....
at any rate, i just found these pictures on my phone and it made me really miss him...and that big belly of his. i wonder if there is kitty crossfit? need to look into that one, right meow!  ha ha!

Comments