scope of hope

as you all know by now, i do read horoscopes. it's a bit silly but i just can't stop. like hollywood gossip for some or reality tv for others...it's addicting. 

on my way to the market last night, i remembered it was thursday which meant a new eugene weekly was out with a new horoscope!!! so, after i purchased a bottle of wine and some other ingredients, i went "home" to drink said wine and perhaps eat dinner too. it was one of those days were nothing could have lured me to the gym. not even the reflection in the mirror reminding me that i NEED to go to the gym. my mind was set on wine and trying to keep my soul super glued together. 

after spending time doing my dinner preparation meditation, i sat down to enjoy the super tasty concoction. then i remembered the weekly and my scope! 
i opened the weekly in reverse, as the horoscopes are in the back and raised my glass as my eyes read:
AQUARIUS
you may have no idea of how much power you have right now to start fresh-to escape the muddle of murky old failures. your imagination might not yet be sufficiently lubricated to glide you into the expansive version of the future you deserve. but i'm hoping that this little horoscope of mine changes all that. i'm praying that you are already registering the pleasant shock i'm trying to jolt you with, and are awakening to the rampant possibilities. on your mark, get set, go!


hot damn! i call that horoscope hot sauce and i like it!!! 

Comments