red frog events

ok, so i think i'm on to something.
clearly i like to plan events. cool events that involve people being active, drinking good quality beer or chocolate milk, (i like both) and last but most certainly not least, events that are held for a greater cause.
the 5k love was all of that, minus good beer, plus amazing chocolate milk (many thanks to  umpqua dairy who donated 200 little cartons)

i felt alive when i planned it...
when the actual day came, i felt the shift...where doubt turned into a faint shade of belief.
i wish my family and friends from afar could have been there. to this day, it is one of my proudest accomplishments. that said, there are more events that need to be planned and i know i can do even better! here is a company that i am eager to introduce myself to!

http://redfrogevents.com/

if anyone has any resume building tips, PLEASE send them my my way. it's hard when you don't have a lot of experience...

wonder if they would count wafflepalooza as an event? 15 or so people showed up...that's gotta count as something, right :)

Comments

  1. Chicago's awesome.

    And I'm pretty good with other people's resumes. Let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin! I too love Chicago. Have you ever lived there?

    I would LOVE help on my resume...and would be super grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never lived in Chicago, surprisingly. Most young people from my side of the state do at some point...

    Let me know if I can help with the resume. I'm teaching them in about a month to my tech writing classes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment