New york...new york

Have any of you been to new york? I went when I was in high school but am lucky enough to be heading there next week. kind of nervous though...i have the wardrobe of a small town girl who gets anxiety when she has to go shopping for clothes. But I need to. I need boots. Some new jeans and maybe something a little more chic for a broadway show. It is supposed to be uber cold which makes for layers of more clothes. Which causes more anxiety...see the pattern...
anyway, if any of you have suggestions of things I should see or do please let me know!

Comments

  1. Good for you! Have a wonderful time. Kennewick at Christmas . . . Seattle at New Year's . . . New York in January. What a life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very lucky!!! And given that my birthday is next month maybe there will be another fun adventure to write about :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment