yuletide ambiance


image found @ apartment therapy









boy oh boy! i have been bitten by the christmas bug. luckily not the ba humbug....(hee hee)

recent symptom: i started imagining what my house would look like if i owned a home and could really "deck the halls" i found these images on the web and felt inspired...although i love most traditional decor...there is something invigorating about finding ways to spice it up a bit. fresh and simple but fun and welcoming, infused with modern bits = just my style :)

 

Comments

  1. Gah! There are so many things in those pictures that I want. Alas, I just haven't the time, money, nor inclination to bother acquiring such things.
    Maybe one day I'll find me a girl with exquisite taste to help me decorate my house. *hint, hint*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment