dear santa...

is it a true indicator of just how old i am getting when i would actually love for santa's elves to whip me up some new...tires??



but just because i might be getting old doesn't mean i can't be stylish. for the first time in my life, i feel an urge to spend  more time on fashion. these boots (or ones likes them) have been on my mind for some time now...it is just a matter of finding ones that agree with just how long my legs are- ha ha! help, my nose is growing...





of course i need to go somewhere with my new tires and stylish boots. thankfully i have ticketmaster (to take all of my money) ...but what can i say? i heart music and love going to shows...especially when i arrive safely and look cute!

as most elves know, it's always nice to be able to get away.
rei helps provide the necessities while the elves are 'out to lunch' i just watched a documentary that makes me want to see south america even more...i think REI might have a few things i could use...not to mention i live in oregon...and haven't even seen a fraction of it.
time for some exploring. heck, i might even plan a trip to the north pole ...


Comments