mushy


i am looking for studies that show the human brain will go to mush when exposed to too much stress. the other day i tried to write a sentence and for the life of me could not figure out if the words i was using were even appropriate. their definitions eluded me. it scared me a little. not like i haven't had cloudy brained days before but they have been more common than a cold as of late. it makes me not want to socialize for fear of sounding dumb, not to mention the deer in the headlights face i express when trying to piece together what someone is saying.
change can be hard...although i normally handle it well.
but maybe this time i just need some time off...some time to rest my brain.

Comments

  1. You can always come crash at my place to get away from it all for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment