interactive

i love to blog...although i don't do it as much as i would like. sometimes it is because i am busy...other times it deals with insecurity (more on that later)
but what i like most about blogging is the interactive aspect...when people comment or at least check a box...where i at least know someone is reading it.
to my loyal readers--thank you.
it's obvious that if my blog were good enough people would read it... i need to figure out what to write about. or rather what people want to read about...which is a little more challenging but i like a challenge and it gives me something to work on. anyone who knows me knows my brain is on constant overload...i could hit 13 topics in the first paragraph...so sometimes it is good for me to be focused. robin, the awesome crossfitter/writer that i often mention, blogs about her crossfit workouts and the real life struggles and successes that come with doing crossfit...and she writes really well.
it may sound egotistical that i want people to read what i write...but it just boils down to me wanting to interact with others. i want to believe that someday what i write about could help someone or entertain them...it could make them think or laugh out loud...
so what should i write about? i need some focus

Comments