do what you love

things at work changed drastically again...and i'm a little torn...it is better than it was, but ultimately it's still not a Cinderella fit that turns a simple job into a meaningful career...i found this quote and took it as a sign...or at least a quote that fit my current situation...now if only i could find a bone that is equal parts of crossfit coach/designer/marketing guru/art therapist/travel writer...then i would certainly be gnawing at it and burying it...digging it up just to gnaw it again...


"Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still."
Henry David Thoreau

photo by shannon hunt










Comments

  1. If I could figure out what I want to be when I grow up, or at least paste together a career, I would be a much happier girl. Because what I'm doing now sure isn't what I'm supposed to be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch this movie:

    http://www.hulu.com/watch/120840/lemonade

    Here's its official website:

    http://www.lemonademovie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, thanks for sharing...i feel like crying...in a good way...i agree, what i'm doing now sure isn't what i'm meant to do...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment