yogi tea tags

i've been struggling with some allergies lately...a lot of people might think it's a cold but honestly, it all feels the same. itchy eyes and scratchy throat. i was voiceless for a day....well, i wasn't totally voiceless...but it was hard to listen to myself. one minute i would be whispering while the next it seemed as though i was shouting...
at any rate, i sat at my desk yesterday being open to all that is new and drank a lot of yogi tea, experimenting with different flavors and seeking out the benefits of our herbal remedies.
breathe deep, throat comfort. cold season and black chai...(chai with cream is really good)
one of my favorite things about our tea is the tags.
sometimes the messages don't resonate within me but often they do...
yesterday each tag felt like a little nudge...a hug hanging from the side of my cup.
here are a few of the messages--and oh how fitting they are!!!!:
"when the mind is backed by will, miracles happen"
"you can run after satisfaction, but satisfaction must come from within"
"recognize that you are the truth"

Comments

  1. Yeah, I like those Yogi Tea tags. I've been reading them for years. Some are a bit lame, but mostly they are good and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have some Ginger tea for you! You have to have a little lame sometimes...which is totally lame. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment