happy monday

today is the first day in the new office...and though it's the same company...it's different. we all know change is hard but i'm confident that this too shall pass... and who knows? maybe some crazy awesome door of opportunity will present itself....that or maybe i will be able to see more clearly what i'm really meant to do with this life of mine. whether things seem good or bad...it is still a gift to be here...
 it's all in how we choose to view it right?
hope everyone has a WONDERFUL start to their week....this picture makes me smile...

Comments

  1. Hmm.. always wondered what I looked like sitting in my office chair.. :)
    ~cj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed your post today and I love my job! Let me know how apartment hunting is going. I'm praying for a fabulous and nurturing new home for you with one very large cupboard for Trader Joe's Sesame Almonds so that you can stock up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment