cuckoo for coco in cancun

for some reason today seems like a great day to share this picture. 
maybe it's because the last two days have been REALLY rough. the kind of rough that involved anxiety so intense it felt like my heart might jump out of my chest and a spatula was needed to get me out of bed.
so...to counteract all that...here is an image that makes me smile every time. i call it the 'half watermelon' smile. it took up half my face and i am fairly certain it lasted for 6+ hours.
meet Coco the chimp...she was pretty sweet...the first thing she did was kiss my space boot!!! her owner said she is really sensitive and can sense when someone has an 'ouchie'.
the next thing she did was show me her muscles...so i had to show her mine!


Comments

  1. Glad to see that Coco still makes you smile after all this time. I hope the memory of that ALWAYS makes you smile like you did that day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realise Coco was snatched from her mother in the wild and forced to meet people with no brains in 95 degree sunshine don't you? Just google her and find out the truth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment