super bean

me and the Bean
she has a cape that looks like a bib. check out her stylish fashion. that long sleeve onesie has a motorcycle on it. and the hat? can it get more adorable? clark kent, eat your heart out.
combine all of it...plus those blue blue eyes and you have Super Bean. her specialty: delivering sunshine to rainy and cloudy days. she causes your heart to expand with warmth and promise and awe...even if that heart is aching, angry, or hurt.
like the bob marley song stir it up, little darlin', that's what she does...she stirs up emotion on days i've felt numb. when she giggles or does her silly jumping dances my mood changes color. i feel a rainbow of laughter in my belly and tears of happiness roll down my face.the stress of life diffuses- i am reminded of what it is like to be innocent and not care what others think. just bounce and giggle, roll, and drool. that sounds so much healthier!
this photo was taken the morning after the wedding dance. my foot was swollen and sore and my toes looked like sausages...can you tell? i can't.  that smile could not be more genuine and it is because of her.i've always been one to avoid having my picture taken...and heaven forbid i post one...but this one reminds me of what matters most in my life. who matters most. it's been a long week...and though i'd rather be with Bean in person...this photo is the next best thing. it feels a bit like medicine to my soul. medicine i'm very much in need of.

Comments